GRAPEVINE, Texas, Nov. 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today, GameStopâs Black Friday ad hit stores nationwide and GameStop.com/BlackFriday, revealing some of the best gaming and collectibles offers in retail. Budget-savvy shoppers can take advantage of incredible savings when they make GameStop their one-stop-shop during Black Friday weekend. From the hottest consoles and games, to accessories and collectibles, GameStop is offering the highest value on gifts for gamers, geeks and the whole family.
GameStop will be the first to kick off in-store Black Friday dealsâopening doors at 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and these deals will be available on GameStop.com, beginning at midnight on Nov. 23.* All offers valid Nov. 23 â 26, unless otherwise stated.
Black Friday Store HoursÂ
Thanksgiving, Nov. 23: 4 p.m. â 10 p.m.
Black Friday, Nov. 24: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, Nov 25 & Sunday, Nov. 26: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
âOur guests know they can count on us for great value and excellent service, but we wanted to make sure they also get the very best holiday deals,â said Bob Puzon, senior vice president of merchandising at GameStop. âThis year, weâll be the first to open on Black Friday weekend, offering unbeatable deals on a huge variety games, gear and collectibles, because our customers deserve the best.â
Take the stress out of shopping at GameStop with excellent deals on âmust-havesâ for the holiday, including:
DOORBUSTER: Collectibles Grab Bag
- Guests will receive 25 percent off as many collectibles, toys, statues, drinkware and apparel they can fit into a GameStop grab bag
- Collectibles already on sale or clearance will be an additional 25 percent off
- Each store will have ONLY 25 bags ($1.99 each) â limit one per customer
- Hot Toys: Funko, Fingerlings, PokÃ©mon, NERF, Hatchimals and much more
- Take an additional 25 percent off these Black Friday sale collectibles:
Â°Â Â GameStop Exclusive â NERF Rival Apollo Star Wars Mandalorian Blaster: $69.99 (Reg. $89.99)
Â°Â Â GameStop Exclusive â Mario or Yoshi 24â Plush: $29.99 (Reg. $49.99)
Â°Â Â Star Wars Porg Electronic Plush: $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)
- Bonus Savings: 30 percent off ALL journals, board games and puzzles
- Our lowest price ever on PlayStation 4 â Save $100 on 1TB PS4 + FREE $50 GameStop Gift Card: $199.99 ($349.99 value)
- PlayStation VR â Save $100 on ALL Headsets and Bundles: Starting as low as $199.99
- Our lowest price ever on PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB (save $50)
- Save $90 on select Xbox One S 500GB consolesâThursday and Friday only ($189.99 – $219.99)
Unbeatable Game Deals (Xbox or PS4)
- Injustice 2: $14
- Madden 18: $27
- Destiny 2: $27 (FREE Cayde-6 figure with purchase, while supplies last)
- NBA 2K18: $27
- FIFA 18: $27
- Middle Earth Shadow of War: $25
- Wolfenstein II: $25
- The Evil Within 2: $25
- Our best price ever on select PlayStation 4 DualShock Wireless Controllers: $38 (Reg. $59.99 – $64.99)
- Save $35 on PS4 Gold Wireless Headset: $64.99 (Reg. $99.99)
- Save $30 on Nintendo Switch Premium Upgrade KitâONLY at GameStop: $49.99 (Reg. $79.99)
For more gift ideas for the holidays, information on products and amazing deals, please visit a GameStop store location near you or visit GameStopâs online at GameStop.com/BlackFriday.
*Doorbuster offer available in-store only
GameStop, the worldâs largest video game retailer, offers the best selection of new and pre-owned video gaming consoles, accessories and video game titles, in both physical and digital formats.Â GameStopÂ also offers fans a wide variety of pop vinyl toys, collectibles, board games and more. Through GameStopâs unique buy-sell-trade program, gamers can trade in video game consoles, games, and accessories, as well as consumer electronics for cash or in-store credit. The company operates thousands of locations nationwide, and fans can find their localÂ GameStopÂ using theÂ store locator tool.
To get the latest news on video gaming and gear, follow GameStop on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, GameStop,Â EB Games, and Micromania is part ofÂ GameStop Corp.Â (NYSE:GME), a global specialty retailer that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple.
GameStop Public Relations
Powered by WPeMatico